Thursday, February 15, 2007

V-day


Still not used to my day off as Thursday instead of Wednesday (only my 2nd week on this schedule). Wednesday was a holiday of sorts though and I made it through. Wednesday truly is hump day for me now.
Joe and I made it out to Qdoba for lunch - yummo nachos!!! Couldn't do dinner with my valentine as he was on duty at church youth group - driving the bus - too funny! So I brought Arby's home to have with my other sweetie.
Lots of sugar came home in cute Valentine bags from Kid Kare for both boys. Owen has recently moved to a different room at Kid Kare - with one year olds although he is only 9 months. They actullay had him painting! What happened to cuddling with my cute baby boy? This baby phase is passing too quickly as it is - I am not ready for all of this.
Anyway - Joe did better than flowers...a 1 hour massage gift certificate! Can't wait to use that - now it is just finding the time. Haven't even been able to schedule a haircut for myself lately!
Luke scored a wooden Henry - which he asked for weeks ago - not sure why he thought gifts were given for Valentine's day - he is getting too smart. Therefore, I had to get little O something.
Joe got a new belt. Not sure it was really something he wanted but definitely something he needed. Perhaps my gift for him wasn't quite as thoughtful as his for me - oops!
Anyway - life goes on! Time to take down the heart decorations - do I even bother with shamrocks???

No comments: