Saturday, July 07, 2007

adult activity

Don't get excited...we just stained our deck.
It makes me feel so old that these are my duties in life now.
We still need to finish the fence but maybe next weekend.
We did well tonight b/c we did it after the boys were in bed. 1- they went to bed early as we had been out late the night before at some friends for dinner and 2- the sun is up so late here that we have plenty of daylight to get it done.
I am sure you will all be on the edge of your seats to find out what fun I have in store for tomorrow...
just heading up to my parents to return their pressure washer while Joe works on building an entertainment center for my uncle. My dad is to deliver it when he drives to down to meet his new grandson - which is coming up REALLY quick!!!

No comments: