Sunday, March 16, 2008

scrapin'

Well, I have spent 20 hours this weekend scrapbooking at my friend Brenda's. I got 21 pages completed!
5 women took over her living room from 6pm til 11:30 pm Friday night and then again at 9am Saturday morning until midnight. Wow!
I must add that no alcohol was used to amuse us and keep us going - 4 out of 5 of us are expecting litte ones! The other 1 of us has enough common sense to know that scrapin' and alcohol don't mix!
I have not really even done any scrapbooking for L as of yet - YIKES. Now I am getting somehwhere.
I believe O's baby book will be completely digital. I just don't have the time to get it done.
So thanks to Brenda for opening up her home, thanks to all the hubbies for watching kiddos - especially J as he had our dudes all day Friday while I worked too!

No comments: