Sunday, February 10, 2008

what i am up to...

dinner tonight - yum-o!!!
making valentine's for the boys to take to school...
Luke is really in a dinosaur phase so the boys in his class get these
the girls get sparkly necklaces - because you know girls, they sparkle;)
Big O's class get's goldfish snacks and a love note from him for a Happy Heart Day!
I got all of (not really that many) Valentine's decorations out today - not sure why - it will be over in a couple of days.
I've got lots of reading to this week...
this book for lenten service small group study - it really called to me - excited about getting through it during lent
this book for work - I have training in a couple of weeks and this is part of my homework from last session
i have 3 presentations that i am helping to give this week on communication - not my forte but with the training my boss has put our team thru time for the student to become the teacher.
big O also has to make it to the ENT during my work day/presentation day (tuesday)
bunco is tuesday night, lenten service wednesday night, thursday no work/no school for kiddos but will take them in for their valentine's day parties
luke starts basketball again on saturday, working nursery for 830am service sunday
whew - i'm tired already and it hasn't even begun. i should get to my reading but i know that will just put me right to sleep. what is a mom/girl to do?

No comments: