Monday, October 01, 2007

work?

I have to laugh at my major challenges with returning to work today after being off since last Tuesday.
1st off - my staff gave away our best four-wheeled walker to a patient. That is they let her take it home. None of the vendors in the entire state could find the exact one we had her using while in our transitional care unit and this was the only one she could go home with or she would be "unsafe" - per her crazy daughter. Ugh! Isn't it sad that I am so protective of such things.
2nd - my boss pages my while I am trying to pick my sister and nephew up from the airport to ask me why my departments profit and loss statements from august showed us being too efficient. I guess we need to try slacking off a bit. We don't want the budget to look bad for next year now do we?
What in the world!
Gotta throw congrats out to my brother in law - he was promoted to VP of the Rockets last week! So impressive! I don't think I've ever know a VP - especially one who isn't even 30 yet!
Also - what do you think of this work?
This is just a sampling of what Jan did for us on her trip out here...






is she good or what?

No comments: