Sunday, November 18, 2007

pizza guy

Anyone know this guy?

Well, I've got my very own.

That's right. My very own pizza guy is back. We haven't done much pizza making since we've been in kalispell. I/We need one of these in our kitchen.

I think my little elf (yeah, I have one of those too) - is building me one for christmas. Love this man. What can I ever get him for gifts that compares to the one of a kind pieces he make for me???

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. We had 8 adults and 3 kiddos to feed saturday night and the homemade pizza was a hit. We didn't do too bad for not having an island to roll the dough out on and to manage the 6-7 pizza pans that we scattered around on any available counter top.

Our adorable (and very bright I will add) Godson
and his parents, grandparents and aunt and uncle stopped by while they were in NW Montana for an early Thanksgiving with family to participate in some cowboy poetry at Grouse Mountain Lodge. Scott, Tana and Hunter stayed overnight with us and joined us for Sunday school and church as well as lunch at my favorite place before heading back to Helena.

Now the little guys are napping. Soon we will do some family shopping for ski gear for Luke and new IPod for mom and dad. Not sure big O will get much out of this afternoon's shopping adventures - the little guy always gets the raw end of the deal.

Also - time to get thinking about the holidays. Shopping and decorating to be done. Finally got all the growth cut off plants in the beds by the house. Now time to switch seasons. Still no snow on the ground so should get the lights up - but my pizza guy isn't thrilled about that chore:( He is the kind of elf that builds things but leaves the holiday decorating to someone else. I guess I can't have it all!

On with the day!

No comments: