Thursday, June 28, 2007

cell phones

This is kind of a late night post for me but I thought it was worth it. I mean people need to know why we have cell phones in Montana.
This is the message that was left on my cell phone tonight..."Forrest? This is June from the Food Bank. Listen, I just got a call that there was an elk hit on the road near Essex and a moose in Coram. Now, we need someone to go shot it, or both of them I guess. So, if you are anywhere near any of those areas would you call and let me know if you can help us out? It's 11:40

1 comment:

life with the wisners said...

rolling. over. laughing.

so wish i lived with you up there.

down here, our message would be, "hey avery. just wanted to let you know that your monogrammed highchair cover is in. turns out it is only $96 instead of the $200 we quoted you."

wow, i am missing me some kelly bilau.