Thursday, June 28, 2007

how the day goes...

Intentions.
My day off rarely goes as I intend for it to but it always seems to be the same.
My mom was coming by today to drop off their two dogs while she and my dad take a little trip without them.
I had invisioned her watching the boys for a few moments while I took a shower at a decent time of day. I foolishly even thought maybe I could go run an errand and grab a peaceful lunch on my own. No such luck. She was in and out of here by 9am. Oh well, such is life.
I can't seem to be happy or satisfied with anything these days - perhaps I am losing my mind?!?! I would rather be home with my boys than be working but when I am home with them I'd like to be getting a few things done solo during the day. Working mom's can't win. There ends up being no time for yourself.
Praying that I can keep my intentions good and for the good of others and not myself. I need to nuture my heart to be content with the selfless role God has for me to fill.
On with the battle! I will be sure to post if anything "out of the ordinary" does get to occur on my day off with the boys:)

No comments: