Sunday, June 10, 2007

update

So much to update...my baby is now 13 months old. That's right, I didn't even blog about his 1st birthday!!! Life is too hectic but I know that someone out there values this blog so I will work hard to keep things updated.




Then we made a trip to Houston to visit my sister and brother-in-law. The boys really enjoyed playing out in the warm weather and enjoying the water at parks and the beach.




Now we have just returned from a week in the Black Hills of South Dakota. We met Joe's parents along with his brother and sister-in-law and their two kiddos. The only members of the family that were left out were all the dogs - no pets at the rental house.

Lainey is only 3 months old and she was such a trooper - as were mom and dad to travel with such a little one. Casey just turned 3 years old and Luke had tons of fun with him - both fighting and playing. With two younger siblings these two will learn to share their toys soon!!!



We had a great time meeting up with family and look forward to doing it again. No other summer travels for us really. I plan to make a trip down south again when my nephew is born - solo trip - love it!!! We will hopefully do lots of camping around here too!
Will be better at updating my post...promise!

No comments: