Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yipee!!!

So we did Shrek but I wasn't impressed! Luke stayed awake the whole time - we were home and in bed by 12:15am! Owen remained buckled in his car seat and fell asleep just as the movie began at 10pm. We have done our drive-in outing for the summer.
I am thrilled to announce that I have another life to peek on while online. My buddy Kim has created a blog! So excited to have her publishing in the blog world too! Her boys are starting to look like carbon copies of each other - hopefully not with the temper tantrums too!
I will try post more as I will be checking up on Kim too:)
Welcome, Kimmy!!!

2 comments:

life with the wisners said...

luckily, you saved me from having to see shrek. i hadn't heard much about it. but am thinking no.

course, i would LOVE to see anything on a drive in.

kim?! i would love to peek in on her too.

Kelly from Montana said...

i think it will be closed by september:( another summer, okay? what about the waitress movie? thumbs up or down?