Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2 weeks notice

That's right only 2 weeks! One of the PTs that works for me put in her notice Friday:( She works 4 days/week - lots of time to fill. I already feel in over my head lately - work days lasting close to 10 hours - ugh!
So if you know of any PTs that need some work - send them my way asap!

We had a great weekend this past weekend. Drove down to Missoula and purchased some new living room furniture - leather couch, loveseat, chair and ottoman. She assures us it will outlast our taste and she saw the force of Luke that will be infilicted upon the new furniture - hope our investment will hold up!

Went to an amzing tap dance performance Sunday afternoon - Feat by Feet. So hard to believe all those performers were still in high shcool - amazing talent - certainly made me feel LAZY!

Looking forward to my day off tomorrow with the kiddos! I have to work Saturday this week too so 5 days - ugh! Will try to go out and celebrate Joe's birthday Saturday night while Nana and Papa take the boys over night - 1st time for Owen! Now that he is strictly bottle fed should go okay!

Until then - K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly Belly....I got it! Quit working so much. We are so slow...I may just take Friday off! Jealous? I'll talk to Brian about moving to Montana. Take care!