Sunday, January 28, 2007

shut it down vs. invite only

Well, this is my dilemma. Do I shut down my blog having only used it for a month or do I limit the eyes that can view it?

I mentioned earlier in the week that my sister and brother in law were expecting a baby. I did include their last name - which is a bit unusal. My brother in law has a friend that used some type of webcraweler to look up my brother in law's name - came across my blog and sent him a text message saying "congrats" on the baby to be! Ugh! Now I am the worse sister in law or what???

At this point I will limit my blog to invite only - not that it is so prestigious that folks must be invited to be updated on my day to day happenings but I do not need the whole world examining my life and the lives of those that I love.

Once again - what is this crazy world coming to that we have to look out for all of the crazies!!!

Speaking of crazies...Loic Rogers was found dead in th bottom of a septic tank by the home where he disappeared. Not sure of all the details yet as they haven't released them all - he did drown, the lid was put back on the tank (not sure how a 3 year old could do that) and I think they had to drain the tank to find him - not sure how/why they thought to drain a septic tank. Anyway - sad, sad story!

We did make it to Missoula to pick up our new furniture -



We are short our chair as it arrived damaged - they will deliver a new one to us a couple of weeks.
We need to condition it all tonight but then it should be good to go! Now to decide on new throw pillows, colors for the walls and what entertainment center and tables I want Joe to build:) What fun!

No comments: