Saturday, January 06, 2007

BUST

That's right this mama is going boobful to boobless again:(

My bout with the stomach flu got me a little too dehydrated, I have nothing left to offer Big O (aka - Owen).

I am going to keep trying to breastfeed him when he wakes up and goes to bed but fearful that may just be a comfort thing (for him and for me) rather than of any nutrional value.

The good news is I am over my illness just weak and thirsty. Lost 6 pounds but will no doubt find them all and then some soon!!!

I headed back to work Friday to put in 11 hours - ugh!!! I was not up to the challenge so the weekend will be mellow - love it!

Well keep you apprised of the feeding situation for Owen - staring at approximately 30 oz of frozen milk - daycare still has 2-3x that I think. Otherwise, we are heading to Costco for some Kirkland formula - delicious. I hear my pocketbook crying already!

No comments: